闻香识女人经典台词有哪些
4312
Mr.
Simms doesn't want it.
西蒙先生不
He doesn't need to be labeled''still worthy of being a Baird man.''
他不需要被帖上 “依然值得作为博德人”标志
What the hell is that ?
这算什么?
What is your motto here ?
你们的 是什么?
''Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide;
“ 们,出卖 求自保”
anything short of that,we're gonna burn you at the stake'' ?
“否则,烧得你不见灰”?
Well, gentlemen,
好的,先生们…
when the shit hits the fan,some guys run...
出纰漏时,有人逃离
and some guys stay.
有人留了下来
Here's Charlie facin' the fire,and there's George hidin' in big daddy's pocket.
查理面对烈火,那边的乔治躲进老爹的大口袋里
And what are you doin' ?
结果你做什么呢?
You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.
你奖励乔治,摧折查理
Are you finished, Mr.
Slade ?
(校长)你讲完了,史雷德?
No, l'm just gettin' warmed up.
不,我刚暖好身而已
l don't know who went to this place.
我不知道谁在这里念过书
William Howard Taft,William Jennings Bryant,
威廉·霍华德·塔夫,威廉·简名斯·伯恩
William Tell, whoever.
威廉·铁尔,等等
Their spirit is dead,if they ever had one.
他们 已死,如果曾经有的话
lt's gone.
它已经逝去
You're buildin' a rat ship here,
你在这培育的是老鼠大队
a vessel for seagoin' snitches.
一堆卖友求荣客者
And if you think you're preparin' these minnows for manhood,
如果你以为在锻炼虾兵成龙头
you better think again,
你最好三思
because l say you are killin' the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.
因为你正扼杀了这所学府所 的精神
What a sham.
真是耻辱
What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today ?
你们今天给我看的是什么东西?
l mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me.
唯一在这次事件中有格调的人坐在我旁边
l'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact.
我可以告诉你这孩子的灵魂是完整无缺的
lt's non-negotiable.You know how l know ?
这是不容置疑的,为什么我知道?
Someone here, and l'm not gonna say who,offered to buy it.
这里的某 ,我不会说出是谁,要收买他
Only Charlie here wasn't sellin'.
但查理不为所动
Sir, you're out of order.
(校长)先生,你太过份了
l show you out of order.
我告诉你什么叫过份
You don't know what out of order is, Mr.
Trask.
你不知道什么才是过分的,Trask先生
l'd show you,but l'm too old,l'm too tired,too fuckin' blind.
我想示范,但我太老了,太累了,又他妈的瞎了
lf l were the man l was five years ago, l'd take a flamethrower to this place !
如果我是五年前的那个人,我会带喷火枪来这儿!
Out of order ? Who the hell you think you're talkin' to ?
过分?你以为你在跟谁说话?
l've been around,you know ?
我是见过世面的,明白吗?
There was a time l could see.
曾经我还看得见
And l have seen Boys like these,younger than these,
我见过很多像在场的 之一样的人,比这里的人还要年轻
their arms torn out,their legs ripped off.
臂膀被扭,腿被炸断
But there is nothin'like the sight of an amputated spirit.
那些都不及灵魂被切除更可怕
There is no prosthetic for that.
灵魂没有义肢!
You think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,
你以为你把这好青年像落荒狗似的送回家
but l say you are executin' his soul !
我说你是处死了他的灵魂
And why ?
为什么?
Because he's not a Baird man.
因为他不是一个博德人
Baird men.You hurt this boy,
博德人,你伤害了这个男孩
you're gonna be Baird bums,
你就是博德孬种
the lot of you.
你们全是
And, Harry, Jimmy,
而哈瑞,吉米,博德
Trent, wherever you are out there,
特伦特,不管你们坐在哪里…
fuck you too !
也去你妈的!
Stand down, Mr.
Slade !
(校长)坐下,史雷得先生
l'm not finished.
我还没讲完
As l came in here,l heard those words:''cradle of leadership.''
来这儿的时候,我听到类似“领袖摇篮”的字眼
Well, when the bough breaks,the cradle will fall,
嗯,支干断掉时,摇篮就垮了
and it has fallen here.
它已经在这里垮掉了,
lt has fallen.
已经垮了
Makers of men,creators of leaders.
人类制造者,领袖创造家
Be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here.
当心你创造的是哪种领袖
l don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong;
我不知道查理今天的缄默是对是错
l'm not a judge or jury.
我不是法官或者陪审团
But l can tell you this:
但我可以告诉你
he won't sell anybody out to buy his future !
他绝不会出卖别人以求前程
And that, my friends,is called integrity.
而这,朋友们,就叫正直
That's called courage.
这就叫勇气
Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.
那才是创造领袖的原料
Now l have come to the crossroads in my life.
如今我走到 十字路口
l always knew what the right path was.
我总是知道哪条路是对的
Without exception, l knew,
毫无例外,我知道
but l never took it.You know why ?
但我从不走,为什么?
lt was too damn hard.
因为妈的太难了
Now here's Charlie.He's come to the crossroads.
而现在是查理,他也走到了十字路口
He has chosen a path.
他 了一条路
lt's the right path.
这是一条正确的路
lt's a path made of principle that leads to character.
这是一条原则,通往 之道
Let him continue on his journey.
让他继续他的行程吧
You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.
这个男孩的前途掌握在你们手中,委员们
lt's a valuable future,
绝对是有 的前途
believe me.
相信我
Don't destroy it.Protect it.
别毁了它,保护它
Embrace it.
拥抱它
lt's gonna make you proud one day, l promise you.
有一天您会引以为毫的,我向你保证