世界以痛吻我,要我回报以歌
148
雨点吻着大地,微语道:“我们是你的思家的孩子,母亲,现在从天上回 到你这里来了。”
The raindrops kissed the earth and whispered, We are thy homesick children, mother, come back to thee from the heaven.
蛛网好象要捉露点,却捉住了苍蝇。
The cobweb pretends to catch dewdrops and catches flies.
爱情呀,当你手里拿着点亮了的痛苦之灯走来时,我能够看见你的脸,而 且以你为幸福。
Love! When you come with the burning lamp of pain in your hand, I can see your face and know you as bliss.
萤火对天上的星说道:“学者说你的光明总有一天会消灭的。” 天上的星不回答它。
The leaned say that your lights will one day be no more, said the firefly to the stars.
The stars made no answer.
在黄昏的微光里,有那清晨的鸟儿来到了我的沉默的鸟巢里。
In the dusk of the evening the bird of some early dawn comes to the nest of my silence.
思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。
我听见它们鼓翼之声了。
Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.
I hear the voice of their wings.
沟洫总喜欢想:河流的存在,是专为它供给水流的。
The canal loves to think that rivers exist solely to supply it with water.
世界以它的痛苦同我接吻,而要求歌声做报酬。
The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs.
压迫着我的,到底是我的想要外出的灵魂呢,还是那世界的灵魂,敲着我 心的门,想要进来呢?
That which oppresses me, is it my soul trying to come out in the open, or the soul of the world knocking at my heart for its entrance?
思想以他自己的语言喂养它自己而成长起来了。
Thought feeds itself with its own words and grows.