Lookforthegoodineverything
2067
Nobody can casually succeed
Life is serious — and sometimes awful — but you can still be upbeat and hopeful.
Otherwise, what’s the point?
生活不是儿戏—有可能还还很糟糕—但你还是可以乐观向上充满希望,要不然,人生又有什么意义?
HOW time flies Ready or not, some day it will all come to an end.
不管你是否准备好,有一天一切都会结束。
There will be no more sunrises, no days, no hours or minutes.
不再有旭日东升,不再有灿烂白昼,不再有一分一秒的光阴。
All the things you collected, whether treasured or forgotten, will pass to someone else.
你收藏的一切,不论是弥足珍贵的还是已经忘记的,都将留给别人。
Your wealth, fame and temporal power will shrivel to irrelevance.
你的财富、名望和世俗的权力都将变成细枝末节的事情。
It will not matter what you owned or what you were owed.
不管是你拥有的还是亏欠的,都不再重要。
Your grudges, resentments, frustrations, and jealousies will finally disappear.
你的忌恨、冤仇、挫败和嫉妒之心终将消失。
So, too, your hopes, ambitions, plans, and to-do lists will all expire.
同样,你的希望、雄心,计划和未竟之事都将终止。
All men can't be first The wins and losses that once seemed so important will fade away.
曾经无比重要的成败得失也将慢慢褪色。
It won’t matter where you came from, or on what side of the tracks you lived.
你来自哪里,用什么方式生活都不重要了。
It won’t matter whether you were beautiful or brilliant.
你是美貌如花还是才华横溢也不重要了。
Your gender, skin color, ethnicity will be irrelevant.
你的性别、肤色、种族都无关紧要了。
So what will matter? How will the value of your days be measured?
那么什么变得重要了呢?你有生之日的价值怎么来衡量呢?
What will matter is not what you bought, but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave.
重要的不是你所能买到的,而是你所建造的。重要的不是你所得到的,而是你所付出的。
What will matter is not your success, but your significance.
重要的不是你的成功,而是你的价值。
What will matter is not what you learned, but what you taught.
重要的不是你学到的,而是你传授的。
Never is a long word What will matter is every act of integrity, compassion, courage and sacrifice that enriched, empowered or encouraged others to emulate your example.
重要的是你的每一次正直、怜悯、勇敢和牺牲的行为能够使人充实,让人强大或是能够激励他人,让他们以你为榜样。
What will matter is not your competence, but your character.
重要的不是你的能力,而是你的性格。
What will matter is not how many people you knew, but how many will feel a lasting loss when you’re gone.
重要的不是你认识多少人,而是在你离开时,有多少人感到这是永久的损失。
What will matter are not your memories, but the memories of those who loved you.
重要的不是你的记忆,而是爱你的人的记忆。
What will matter is how long you will be remembered, by whom and for what.
重要的是你为人所怀念的时间有多长,重要的是谁在怀念你,重要的是他们为什么要怀念你。
Living a life that matters doesn't happen by accident.
It's not a matter of circumstance but of choice.
Choose to live a life that matters.
让我们的一生不是因为偶然而变得重要,不是因为环境而变得重要,而是我们自己的选择,选择让自己的生命有意义!