一天经典台词有哪些

2613

哪会有那么糟
Look, I'm sure it's not a complete disaster.
伦敦已经把我吞没了
London's swallowed me up.
我还妄想大展身手 到头来还不是默默无闻
I thought I'd make a difference,but no one knows I'm here.
听着 梅花香自苦寒来
Listen, listen.
Nothing truly good was ever easy.
谁说的
Who said that?

You did.
我说过吗 真讨厌 抱歉我又跟你抱怨了
Did I? That's annoying.
I'm sorry for moaning.
如果我能给你一份礼物
If I could just give you one gift,
给你余生的一份礼物 你知道我要给你什么吗
all right, one gift for the rest of your life, do you know what I'd give you?

Confidence.
这个是什么时候纹的
I've not seen this before.
哪个 这个吗 在泰国纹的 太极图
What, that? I got that in Thailand.
It's a yin-yang.
看着跟路标似的
Looks like a road sign.
是吗 它表示"矛盾的完美统一"
Yeah, well, it means "The perfect union of opposites."

我看是表示"穿上袜子"
It means "Wear some socks.
你也可以当模特 产品目录上那种
You could be a model.
For a catalog or something.
我想说 从人体自然科学角度来看 我们对彼此可不是一无所知
I'm just saying that we're not entirely unknown to each other from a physical point of view.
拉倒吧 迪特
Drop it, Dex.
你知道吗 那天晚上 来嘛 回忆一下
Well, you know, that night after graduation.
Come on, you must remember.
不 全当是意外 忘了吧
No.
Blanked it out like a car crash.
我没忘
Well, I haven't.
说真的 只要我闭上眼睛 就仿佛还能看到你站在那里 沐浴着黎明的曙光
In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.
别说了
Please don't.
一边走过来 一边脱工作服
Provocatively unclasping your dungarees as you walk over to me.
我没穿工作服
I was not wearing dungarees.
想起来了 是吗
So you do remember, huh?
拜托 艾玛 顺其自然 别想太多 活在当下
Oh, come on, Em.
Be spontaneous.
Be reckless.
Live for the moment!
时机早就过去了
I think our moment's passed.
我迟些再看吧
Perhaps I'll watch it later.
现场秀节目总会有意外
The live show is always a bit patchy.
你为什么一定要用那种语调说话 算了 这些和我也没什么关系
I don't understand why you have to use that voice,but then I suppose I just don't care for this sort of thing.
那样能吸引青少年 他们从酒吧回家后会看
It's just a bit of fun for kids.
They just watch it after the pub.
你的意思是我喝的太少了
You mean I'm not drunk enough?
没 没这意思
No, it's not that.
说实在的 姑娘们在笼子里跳舞 有什么好看的
You know, honestly, Dexter.
Dancing girls in cages.
Is this what it's come to?
我只是主持而已 不过是达到目的的手段
I just host it.
It's a means to an end, that's all.
达到什么目的? 我们总是告诉你想做什么就去做
But to what end? We always said you could do anything you wanted.
好吧 你们想让我做什么
Fine.
What do you want me to do?
-做点好事 -这就不错 我只是在做应该做的事 我就能做这些了
-Something good.
-It is good.
I just do what I'm told.
Look, this is what I can do.
抱歉 吃药让我容易发脾气 我 躺下休息一下 晚上就好了
I'm sorry.
The medication makes me ratty.
I just need a little lie-down.
I'll be better tonight.
是啊 其实 我今晚要出席个首映式
Yeah, you know, um...Actually, I've got this premiere thingy tonight.
真对不起 我不能错过 是《侏罗纪公园》的首映
Look, I'm sorry.
I can't miss it.
It's Jurassic Park.
儿子 帮我一下
I'm afraid I'm going to need some help.
你还好吗 搂着我脖子
Are you all right? Here, put your arm around me.
好的 没事吗
All right.
All right?
真的没事吗
Are you all right?
没事
Yes.
用不用给你拿点什么 水还是酒
Can I get you anything? Water? Dry martini?
几点了
What time is it?
六点一刻
Quarter past 6:00.
我打了个盹
Yeah, I must have dozed off.
你就在家待这么一会儿 你爸有点生你的气
I'm afraid you've missed our day.
Your father's a little angry with you.
那我今晚不走了
Look, I'll stay tonight.
不 走吧
No.
You go.
你们爷俩吵架 没什么好看的
No pleasure for me watching you and your father snarling at each other.
我能直说吗
Can I speak frankly?
一定要吗
Do you have to?
我有这个特权
I think it's my prerogative.
我知道你想成为一个好男人
I know that you're going to be a fine man.
体面 有 有修养
Decent, loving, accomplished.
不过我觉得你还差一点
But I don't think you're there yet.
现在呢 我担心 你再也变不好了
And right now, well, I worry that you're not very nice anymore.
我无话可说
Well, there's nothing I can say to that.
什么也不用说
There is nothing you have to.
我不想和你吵
I'm not going to argue with you.
清醒以后把你的车开走
You can come and collect your car when you're sober.
你开玩笑吧 我是说 你不能没收我的车钥匙
You're being ridiculous.
I mean, you cannot confiscate my car key.
你竟敢侮辱我的智商
Do not dare to insult my intelligence!
你妈那么爱你 你明明知道
Now your mother loves you very much.
You know that.
说不定什么时候她就...
But for whatever time she has left to her...
如果今后还是这副样子来看你妈
If you ever, ever come to see your mother in this state again,
我连大门都不会让你进
I will not let you in the house.
直接把门摔在你的脸上 现在 走
I will close the door in your face.
Now...Go.
你不在家啊 刚想起来 你今晚有个约会
You're not there.
I just remembered you're on a hot date tonight.
我打的太晚了 收到留言后给我回电好吗
I'm too late.
Okay, can you call me when you get this?
我想找 说说话 不是找个人 就想和你说
It's just I need to speak to someone.
Not someone.
You.
艾玛 你听到的时候 能不能找个出租车 我来付车费
Em, when you hear this, can you just get in a cab? And I'll pay.
你也可以留下来过夜 睡沙发上之类的
Maybe you could even stay over, you know, on the sofa or something?
我只是要见见你 求你了 能不能过来一趟
I need to just see you.
Please, can you just come over?
我是车祸节目国王
I'm the king of car crash television.
但是你还是国王啊 很不错啊
But you're the king of it.
That's good.
照片下标注着 "令人厌恶"
Caption under photo, "odious."

你为什么不能来
Why can't you come again?
因为我要工作
Because I'm working.
我可以派车去接你
I'll send a car to come and pick you up.
迪特 我去不了
Dex, I can't.
我知道 对不起
I know, and I'm sorry.
只是有你在的时候 我才很安心
I'm just so much better when you're around.
我只是担心 站在摄影机面前我会想
Look, I'm just worried I'm gonna be stood in front of the camera thinking,
"这他妈有什么意义" 烂节目 我真是个大骗子 艾玛
"what's the bloody point?" The show's ridiculous.
I'm such a fraud, Em.
别这样 行了 你知道 在做什么 没事
Hey, come on.
That's enough.
You know what you're doing.
You'll be fine.
好吧
Right.
只要你别用那种奇怪的腔调说话 好吗
Just don't speak in that weird voice, okay?
-好吧 -好了 再见
-Okay.
-All right.
Bye.
我只是个普通人
I'm only flesh and blood.
你没事吧 她能跟我们一起吗
Are you all right? Maybe she could join us?
怎么了 我是来见你的 记得吗
Hey, hey, hey, what's this? I'm here to see you, remember?
好吧 你的书教的怎么样
Right, well, how's the teaching?
-怎么了 -要是不感兴趣就别问了
-What? -If you're not interested, don't ask.
我感兴趣啊
I am interested.
我只是以为 你要写本小说
I just thought you were going to be writing this novel, that's all.
我会的 但是我首先要生存
And I will.
But I have to earn a living.
准确的说 我很 我是个很好的老师 迪特
More to the point, I enjoy it.
I'm a bloody good teacher, Dexter.
我相信
I'm sure you are.
你知道他们怎么说吗
Still, you know what they say?
不知道 怎么说
No, what do they say?
那个 "能者...
You know, "those who can..."

不 抱歉 我没听过 说完吧
No, I'm sorry.
I'm not familiar.
Finish the sentence.
好吧 "能者成事 不能则成师"
All right.
Well, "those who can, do, And those who can't, teach."

成师的人说 "去你妈的"
And those who can teach say, "go fuck yourself!"
艾玛 别这样 不管我做了什么 对不起
Em! Em, come on.
Look, whatever I've done, I'm sorry.
很明显你喝多了
You've obviously had a bit too much to drink.
不 你才喝多了 你喝多了
No, you're drunk! You're drunk!
你没意识到 我已经三年没见你清醒过了吗
Do you realize that I have literally not seen you sober for three years?
每十分钟就去一次厕所 你要么是在吸可卡因 要么就是在拉痢疾
Nipping off to the toilet every 10 minutes.
Either you're on coke, or you've got dysentery.
无论是什么 都很烦
Either way, it's boring!
总是说你自己如何如何
Banging on about yourself all the time.
好吧 我不介意 迪特
Well, I wouldn't mind, Dex,
但是你是电视主持人 好吗
but you're a TV presenter, all right?
你没有发明盘尼西林
You've not invented penicillin.
你所做的不过是站着大喊 开始欢呼吧
All you do is stand around shouting, "make some noise!"
我很快活 不就行了
Look, I am having fun, that's all.
最近我经历了很多
I've been through a lot recently.
我可能有些忘乎所以了 但是要是你一直试着去理解我
I might get a bit carried away, but if you wouldn't stop getting at me...
我没有吗 我不是故意的 我...
Am I? I don't mean to, and I...
我知道你最近经历了一些事 你妈的事 我都知道
I know that you've been through a lot with your mum and all, I know.
但是 我也有事情想要跟你说
But, there are things that I needed to talk to you about.
比如我现在和一个我不爱的男人窝在这个破公寓
About how I am stuck in this flat with a man that I am not in love with.
要是我不能跟你说 那你有什么意义 我们有什么意义
And if I can't talk to you, then what is the point of you? Of us?
有什么意义是什么意思
What do you mean, "what's the point?"
我觉得我们已经不再相互适应了
I think we've outgrown each other.
不 是你不再适应我了
No, you have outgrown me.
你觉得我又土又闷
You think I'm uncool and dreary.
你一点也不闷 艾玛
I don't think you're dreary.
Em...
要是没缘分了 我们就要面对现实 然后道别了
I think if it's over, then we should just face facts and say goodbye.
说得好像你要甩了我似的
It sounds like you're dumping me.
是啊 也许我就是
Yeah, maybe I am.
你不再是以前的你了
You're not who you used to be.
别这样 艾玛 我道歉行了吧 求你了
Come on, Em.
Look, I apologize! Please.
对吧 就是嘛 来吧
Come on.
That's it.
There.
我爱你 迪特 很爱 只是我不能那样 你了 对不起
I love you, Dexter.
So much.
I just don't like you anymore.
I'm sorry.
老天哪 我都32了
It's just I'm 32, for God's sake.
什么 他们要解雇我
What, they're sacking me?
你看吧 解雇的意义太消极了
You see, sack has negative connotations.
他们不过是想启用新的主持人
It's just they wanna try a new presenter.
所以他们还是在解雇我
So they are sacking me?
不 他们想把节目重新定位
Well, no, they're taking the show in a different direction,
但是这个定位跟你有所差距
but it's a direction away from you.
你现在的状态要差一些了
Okay, so less you now.
好吧
Okay.
二十几岁的时候要好些
More you in your 20s.
好吧 好吧
Right.
Right.
那么好消息是什么
So, what's the good news?
什么
Sorry?
你说有坏消息 那么好消息呢
Well, you said you had some bad news.
What's the good news?
所有的 都有起有落 这不过是个低谷而已
Every career has its ups and downs.
This is just a bloody great down.
你能明白 迪特
And I sense a bit of disenchantment, Dexy.
我只是有些担心未来 这跟我所期望的不太一样
Just a little concerned about my future.
It's not quite what I was expecting.
未来总是如此 所以才刺激呢
The future never is.
That's what makes it so bloody exciting!
大家都爱你 对吧
Everyone loves you, yeah?
不过他们爱那个爱挖苦人 让人又爱又恨的你
But they love you in that ironic, love-to-hate kind of way.
对吧 现在你呢 去找个真正爱你的人
Right? And all that we need to do is just find someone that loves you for real.
我上台 说道 "这是一个有趣的 保证你们喜欢"
I come on, and I say, "Here's a funny story.
You'll like this."

-伊恩 -"有一个家伙 他与这个 约会 他很崇拜她
-Ian.
-"There's this guy, and he's going out with this girl, and he worships her,
然后他们一起买了这座公寓 接着他送了她一枚订婚钻戒 买了一切
and they buy this flat together.
And then he gets her an engagement ring, the lot.
结果 女孩仍然爱着她最好的 "
It turns out that she is still in love with her best friend."

很有趣的推测 但我已经很久都没见过迪特了
Interesting theory, Ian, except I've not seen Dexter for ages.
-没见过吗 -那不是原因
-No? -That is not the reason.
你知道他是怎么发现的吗 他读了她的诗
Do you know how he found out about it? He read it in her poetry.
你这个混蛋
You bastard!
-把它还给我 -"我们的毕业之夜"
-Give it back to me! -"Our graduation night!
"在同一张床上的强烈欲望" "在法国不可思议的一周"
"The erotic intensity of the shared bed."
"That magic week in France."

都写在这首无韵诗里了
It's all here in blank verse.
如果你再敢来这里 我就叫
If you ever, ever, come in here again I will call the police!
叫他妈个屁警察 这也是我的公寓
Call the bloody police! It's my flat, too!
是吗 我付的按揭款
Is it? I paid the mortgage!
你只是坐在这里放屁 看他妈的《可汗的愤怒》
You just sat around farting and watching the bloody Wrath of Khan!
我们没结婚真是明智之举
It's a good job we didn't get married.
很抱歉偷窥了你所有的东西 我最近有些烦躁
I'm sorry about going through all your stuff.
I've just been a bit mad recently, that's all.
没关系
It's all right.
我想你
I miss you.
我知道
I know you do.
就是这里 或者说着了魔 我不能确定
Like, right here.
Either that, or it's trapped wind.
I'm not sure.
不管怎样 它会没事的
Either way, it'll pass.
顺便说一句 它很好
It's good, by the way.
不是指诗集 诗集太糟了 但是其余的那些故事
Not the poems.
The poems are awful, but the rest of the stuff, the stories.
你很风趣 相当风趣
You're funny.
Proper funny.
-不像我 -伊恩
-Not like me.
-Ian.
不 我只是说你应该将它们公布于众 你比所了解的自己要更棒
No, I'm just saying that you should show them to someone, because you're better than you know.
一次狂欢不会让你在夜里感到 艾玛
Well, an orgy won't keep you warm at night, Emma.
狂欢不会陪你到老
An orgy won't look after you when you're old.
说得好
Well said.
不管怎样 我自毁前途 搞砸了和妈妈的关系
Anyway, I screwed up my career.
And screwed up things with Mum.
那不是真的
That's not true.
我还搞砸了我的 然后熙薇出现了
And I screwed up my friendships.
And then Sylvie just came along.
她好像是来拯救我的 真的 她非常漂亮
And she sort of, well, saved me, really.
She's very beautiful.
当然了 她完全没有幽默感
Of course, she has absolutely no sense of humor.

话题评论:

未登录服务分享会员
未登录

相关推荐:

  • 《古文观止》中的9句经典短句
    《古文观止》是古人编写的一本启蒙读物,其中不乏陶渊明、韩愈、柳宗元、欧阳修、苏轼等名家的大作,《左传》、《史记》、《战国策》中的经典名篇也被收入其中。今天选
  • 经典外国英文粗语脏话
    一.优雅骂人1.Fuckoff.滚蛋。2.Youmakemesick!你真让我恶心!3.What’swrongwithyou?你怎么回事?4.Shutup!
  • 经典的爱国三句半台词
    锣鼓叮咚敲起来,喜迎佳节乐开怀,今天举办联欢会,热闹!新的一年又来到,先给各位拜个年,我给大家鞠个躬,给钱!今天说个三句半,说得不好多包涵,不管说得好不好,
  • 经典的群口相声台词
    金刚腿乙这回咱们三说段相声。丙咱怎么说呀?乙我出个主意,你们俩随着。甲说什么呢?乙咱们说一回金刚腿,又叫一百二十八条腿儿。丙怎么叫一百二十八条腿儿?乙比如说
  • 经典歇后语精选
    1、茅坑上边盖大厦——臭底子;底子臭2、同床异梦——有二心3、老太太得孙子——大喜4、上看行人——把人看矮了5、鼻孔里氏瘤子——气不顺6、豆腐里挽米汤——糊
  • 经典唐诗名句大合集
    1、相顾无相识,长歌怀采薇。(唐·王绩·野望)2、西塞山前白鹭飞,桃花流水鳜鱼肥。(唐·张志和·渔父)3、当局者迷,旁观者清。(新唐书·元行冲传)4、疾风知
  • 经典幽默表白的话
    哎,拿点盐来,我说,咱吃饱饭后上民政局登记领个红本本回来好不?什么?我还没?我这不就是求婚嘛……谁说炒菜的时候就不能求婚啊……我还没说过那三个字?什么三个字
  • 经典趣味谜语大全及答案
    姑娘爱穿紫衣裳,一刀切下泪汪汪。(打一蔬菜)——谜底:洋葱水上分别(打一物理名词)——谜底:游离回答正确(打一戏曲用语)——谜底:对白靠卖锅发达的市区(打一
  • 经典个性的情侣留言板
    一、会告诉我,那段难挨的日子我是如何走过来。时间也会告诉你,你是如何失去一个愿意用爱你的人。二、在世,有两种事应该尽量少干,一是用的嘴干扰别人的人生,二是靠
  • 经典的反正话相声台词
    甲:相声是一门语言艺术,乙:对甲:相声演员讲究的是说学逗唱,这相声演员啊!最擅长说长笑话,短笑话,俏皮话,反正话。乙:这是相声演员的基本功啊甲:相声演员啊,
  • 带走了
    不知从何时开始,某个小镇传出一则奇怪的新闻,当地新闻称这里的小镇在每年固定的某一天,会有人消失三天,而好不容易找到这个人的时候,他的身上就会缺些东西且已经死亡。这则怪异的新闻引起许多记者的好奇,继而纷纷去探访。某位女记者依照手上的小抄好不容易来到这个小镇。
  • 碧波深处
    刘玉波这辈子都忘不了的地方就是村外的那一片池水,因为正是那波涛漾溢的碧波深处,夺去了她深爱着的丈夫郑子南的生命。那还是去年,连日的暴雨,使整个小村都几乎变成了泽国,村外那一大片深池更是水满溢流。由于急着要给地里的庄稼排水,雨稍稍停下,郑子南便不顾刘玉波的劝
  • 比鬼故事还恐怖的真事
    1、一位母亲,因为他的丈夫不再爱她了,有了婚外情,这位母亲迁怒于他们的独子,因她是学化学的,一个夜晚,这位母亲在她的小儿的被子下撒满了白磷,不久她儿子自燃至死,最后这位母亲也自杀。这次谋杀让人难忘,但是是因人性的残忍与一位女人的失望之极……3、杂志上看到圣
  • 墙缝里的人
    刘忠祥在国外居住多年,老了,想落叶归根,回国来居住。于是托人在家乡建了一栋别墅,在别墅建成以后,他携一家老小回到家乡,在村民们的热烈欢迎下,一家人喜气洋洋地住进了别墅。住进别墅的当晚发生了一件奇怪的事,儿子儿媳睡到半夜突然光着身子跑出了自己的房间,可把他们
  • 军营厕所
    编者按:人的心里也许都是有一个软弱的地方,只是平常没有显示出来。心里的恐慌也许只有在晚上才会出现。与其说是怕鬼,也许是害怕自己的内心。这个故事,我听完了以后,吓得我一晚上没敢去。最后实在不行了,叫哥们陪我去的。呵呵,主要是老是想这件事情,你强迫自己不去想吧
  • 后视镜里的女人
    大学毕业已经有两年的时间了,何峰手头上多少有了点积蓄,看到身边的朋友陆续开上了车子,何峰心里痒痒的。在二手市场逛了很久,何峰脑袋都大了,二手车的价格也是很高啊。这时一条信息吸引了何峰的注意,二手捷达车只要一万元就可以了。这么便宜不会有假吧,何峰心里嘀咕着,
  • 头发啊头发
    小美从走了出来,现在的医学真不错,无痛保宫,而且方便快捷,小美这已经是第四次堕胎了,就是因为王健不喜欢带套,害的小美总往医院跑。[br]下次如果再不带,我就不和你那个。小美嘴里小声嘟囔着,随手招了辆出租车回家了。[br]王健最近都不怎么来看小美,小美给他打
  • 五哥与小鬼
    小鬼的神志慢慢聚成一团,身子紧紧收缩,他已经做好了吸血的准备,身外的世界越发沉重起来,耳边只有五哥粗缓的呼吸声,这声音更激发起他对阳血的欲望。①从前,在茫茫的太行山上,有一个削瘦的身影每天日出砍柴,晌午扛到山脚的集子叫卖,黄昏,捧着三个用柴钱换来的包子,晚
  • 滴答声
    “不要管我,你们出去。”浩民把房间的门紧紧一关,自己跌坐在门后的地板上。自从美美在海上失踪了半个月以后,所有的人都放弃了美美生还的希望,浩民一直不敢相信,他的美美就这么从他的生命里消失了。浩民和美美刚刚新婚,由于浩民刚刚起步。不能离开本地太久,只好放弃原来
  • 家和万事兴
    大年三十这天,秦军跑到姐姐秦敏家,看见姐姐正坐在沙发上生闷气。秦军笑着说:“姐姐,谁惹你生气啦?”秦敏没好气地说:“除了你姐夫还会有谁?说好的上午九点就到家,你看现在都几点了?”墙上的时钟指向十二。秦军若有所思地说:“我好像看到姐夫了,刚才经过宾馆的时候,