没有翻不了的山,也没有沉不了的船
2217
1.Every mountain is unclimbable until someone climbs it.Every ship is unsinkable until it sinks.
没有翻不了的山,也没有沉不了的船。——《唐顿庄园》
2.There can be too much truth in any relationships.
人与人之间实话说得太多也会物极必反。——《唐顿庄园》
3.I will love you until the last breath leaves my body.
我会一直爱你,直到咽下最后一口气。——《唐顿庄园》
4.I know, and I know I said a mother's love was worth more than all they had to give, but I said it for me, not for him.
我知道,我也知道我说过母爱胜过他们能给他的一切,但那时私心,不是为他。——《唐顿庄园》
5.Love is like riding, or speaking French.
If you don't learn it young, it's hard to get the trick of it later.
爱,就好比骑马、说法语。如果没趁年轻学会爱,以后再想要抓住爱的诀窍就难了。——《唐顿庄园》
6.There are rules to this way of life.
And if you are not prepared live by them, then it's not the right life for you.
每种生活都有它自己的规矩。如果你不愿意守规矩,那么这种生活就不适合你。——《唐顿庄园》
7.I don't wan my daughter to be married to a man who treatens her with ruin! I want a good man for you.
A brave man.
我不想我女儿嫁给一个威胁着要毁掉她的男人!我希望你又好的归宿,嫁给一个勇敢的男人。——《唐顿庄园》
8.We men are always helpless when a baby's in the picture.
碰到孩子的事男人总是很无助。——《唐顿庄园》
9.Every man or woman who marries into this house, every child born into it, has to put their gifts at the family disposal.
每个因婚姻而走进唐顿的人,这个家族的每个孩子,都得靠自己的天赋为这个家族做贡献。——《唐顿庄园》
10.My dear, when tragedies strike, we try to find someone to blame.
In the absence of suitable candidate, we usually blame ourselves.
亲爱的,当悲剧降临,我们总想把责任归咎于他人。如果无人可以指责,我们往往责备自己。——《唐顿庄园》
11.The only chance that child will have of achieving anything in life is because of the blood of her mother.
那孩子这一生如果想有所成就就得依仗她母亲的血统。——《唐顿庄园》
12.Some manners wouldn't go amiss.
礼多人不怪。——《唐顿庄园》
13.I do not speak much of the heart, since it's seldom helpful to do so.
But I know well enough the pain when it is broken.
我不常说人心如何,因为这种事情是越说越伤心。但是我非常清楚心碎的痛楚。——《唐顿庄园》
14.We shout and scream and wail and cry but in the end we must all die.
人生不管经历怎样的大悲大喜,我们终究都会死去。——《唐顿庄园》
15.You know the trouble with you lot, you are all in love the wrong people! 你们这些人的问题就是,你们都喜欢上了不该喜欢的人!——《唐顿庄园》